Digital-NachosDigital-Nachos

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Whitmore: H'ween Special Whitmore: H'ween Special

The Return of Whitmore!!

I really like your whitmore cartoons and i was more than happy to see it return. The quality of the cartoon was fantastic as was the humour. Keep up the totally awesome work Mr Arbuckle!!

cheers

Skittles N' Bitz 5 Skittles N' Bitz 5

Really goooood

I love these things, a lot of mario in this one though. Best random humour ever!
Keep up the awesomeness

Skittles N' Bitz 4 Skittles N' Bitz 4

Most excellent

Best random comedy i have seen in a long long time. I thank you for that. Watch them all, they are all awesome!

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

wow

Really good!! I here by officially announe you the best humour in the world! These just get better..

Skittles N' Bitz 2 Skittles N' Bitz 2

A good Flash..

The song sketches were pretty weak tbh, but the humour sketches were great. I love your voice acting, its great quality.
Keep it up!

Skittles N' Bitz Skittles N' Bitz

Pretty Good

Great voice acting. The flash work is pretty good albeit with sprites. The humour is 100% awesome.
Overall a freakin great flash. Go watch it!

Stick Wielding Groundhog Stick Wielding Groundhog

This Groundhog is a god!

Well, the title does not lie!

Yeah, this is awesome...!
Good Job!

007 koto 007 koto

Not Bad..

But really not that great..
I think you either just started flash and are putting effort into it, or you have the skill and you are just rushing when making the cartoon.
Its quite buggy but that will improve with your flash skill..

---
If you want a preloader you can download the NG preloader..

Whitmore the Toad Pirate3 Whitmore the Toad Pirate3

The end??

You must carry this on??!!!
Maybe whitmore will be on a rock, inside that monsters stomach.... I dont know i just want it continued!!

oh well, RIP whitmore!!

EdibleCastle responds:

i'm afraid, my friend, he is dead.

Whitmore the Toad Pirate2 Whitmore the Toad Pirate2

Whitmore is God!

The toad pirate is a success again! This is probably the weakest Whitmore out of the 3. But that still means its the 3rd greatest thing in the world.

EdibleCastle responds:

yeah, i'd agree that its the weakest. but luckily its in the middle.... in my opinion... the best place for it.